Divining Pendulum: Amethyst with Green Aventurine
$ 35.00 $ 50.00
Crystals were created as the earth formed and they have continued to metamorphose as the planet itself has changed. They are the earth's DNA, a chemical imprint for evolution. They are miniature storehouses containing the records of the development of the earth over millions of years, and bearing the indelible memory of the powerful forces that shaped it. Their crystalline structure can absorb, conserve, focus and emit energy, especially on the electromagnetic waveband.
Crystals make excellent jewelry for both men and women. Wearing gems used to be a royal or priestly prerogative. The high priest of Judaism wore a breastplate set with precious stones. It was much more than a badge of office; it conveyed power to the wearer. As far back as the Stone Age, men and women wore crystal jewelry and talismen. They had a protective as well as decorative function, guarding their wearer from harm.
Crystals have been used to heal and bring balance, working through resonance and vibration. Crystals are said to heal holistically - that is to say, they work on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of being. They realign subtle energies that surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body and activating linkage points to the chakras that regulate the body's vibrational stasis. Chakra stone therapy has been shown to help cancer patients.
A Divining Pendulum is a gemstone suspended on a chain so that it may move freely - answering questions to receive a yes or no answer.
- Natural Amethyst Gemstone Pendulum with a rhinestone & Jet Hematite cap
- 10mm Green Aventurine Natural Gemstone
- .925 Sterling Silver Layered Chain
- Hand-crafted in our West Hollywood Studio
There are two distinct schools of thought about the use of a pendulum and who or what is responding to the questions.
Famous Case of Pendulum Use
A French priest, Abbé Mermet employed the use of pendulum divination very successfully during the early 1900s. He located water, minerals and missing people using maps. The Vatican hired him to locate several lost treasures.
Other documented cases of historical use of a pendulum:
- British Intelligence used pendulums to predict Hilter's next move.
- King Solomon used a pendulum to find water during a visit to Queen of Sheba.
- Vietnam War marines used pendulums to ferret out underground tunnels and land mines.
Ancient Civilizations Used Pendulums
Ancient cultures used pendulum divination frequently.
- Ancient Egyptians believed the pendulum was magical.
- The Chinese used pendulums to determine where evil spirits were hiding to chase them from the home.
- Romans had great faith in the pendulum as a tool to receive divine guidance for problems.
- One of the most commonly asked questions was the sex of an unborn baby. If the pendulum moved in a circular motion, the baby was a girl. A straight line either back and forth or sideways indicated a male child.
How to Use Your Pendulum
You'll want to use your pendulum with great respect.
- Don't ask the same question more than once per session. Accept the first answer and move on.
- Don't depend solely on the pendulum's response to make important decisions.
- Only use the pendulum with good intentions.
- Don't allow others to use your pendulum. Their energy will interfere with yours and give inaccurate responses to your questions.
How to Hold Your Pendulum
There are many ways to hold the pendulum. You should try several to determine the most comfortable for you.
- Use the hand you write with to suspend pendulum.
- Hold the pendulum chain between your thumb and index finger.
- Sit at a table and rest your elbow on it.
- Hold the pendulum chain using one of the above methods.
- Ask the Pendulum to show you its YES, then to show its NO.
- Generally, a YES is a clockwise rotation and a NO being a counter clockwise rotation.
Protection, Purification, Spirituality
Primary Chakras: Third Eye, Crown
Astrological signs: Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn
Amethyst is a very powerful and protective crystal, and is a first choice of many metaphysicians. Amethyst was used in ancient times to recover from both physical addictions as well as addictive relationships, and became known as the “Stone of Sobriety”. A natural stress reliever, Amethyst can encourage inner strength.
Colored purple-to-lilac, and ranging from opaque to transparent. Named from the Greek word "amethustos", meaning without wine. Amethyst is an especially powerful stone, a symbol of sincerity, security, and peace of mind. It protects, reduces negativity and brings spirituality - hence the name "Pope Stone". The Christian crusaders attached it to their rosaries. A stone of divine love.
The strong healing energy of Amethyst can transmute lower vibrations to higher frequencies, transforming negative energy to love energy.
Amethyst enhances peace, understanding, and humility. It brings contentment, healing, happiness, and love. Wearing this beautiful purple stone calms the mind and opens the heart.
Amethyst connects the physical plane with higher realm, making it a good choice when working with the Third Eye Chakra. Amethyst also provides a wonderful peaceful energy for meditations, and helps with developing intuition and psychic abilities.
Amethyst opens and activates the Crown Chakra as well, allowing easier access to the divine. Amethyst enhances spiritual awareness and spiritual wisdom, promoting a higher state of consciousness. Amethyst clears and repairs holes in the aura and draws in Divine energy, as well as aligning and fostering cooperation between the energy bodies.
Healing, Abundance, Growth
Primary Chakras: Heart
Astrological signs: Virgo, Taurus
Green Aventurine is known as the good luck stone.
Green Aventurine comforts, harmonizes, protects the heart, and can help attract love later in life. It is one of the premiere stones to attract luck, abundance and success.
Aventurine is used to encourage pregnancy and enhance fertility. It is considered the stone of love, which can boost all feelings and emotions, and also promote optimism and self-confidence. It is also believed that this stone can help to win over the heart of the loved one. It is also used to promote friendships, happiness and increasing luck.
Green Aventurine has a particularly soothing energy behind it, and is recommended for working through unresolved emotional issues.
Green Aventurine is a great piece to use when working with the Heart Chakra and/or the Water Elements. Green Aventurine has a particularly soothing energy behind it and is recommended for working through unresolved emotional issues.
Green Aventurine is commonly known as a “stone of personal growth”, and offers opportunities for learning about oneself and one's place in the universe.
Many believe that Aventurine has the capacity to calm a troubled spirit and bring an inner peace.