Divining Pendulum: Blue Banded Agate with Clear Quartz
$ 45.00 $ 65.00
Crystals were created as the earth formed and they have continued to metamorphose as the planet itself has changed. They are the earth's DNA, a chemical imprint for evolution. They are miniature storehouses containing the records of the development of the earth over millions of years, and bearing the indelible memory of the powerful forces that shaped it. Their crystalline structure can absorb, conserve, focus and emit energy, especially on the electromagnetic waveband.
Crystals make excellent jewelry for both men and women. Wearing gems used to be a royal or priestly prerogative. The high priest of Judaism wore a breastplate set with precious stones. It was much more than a badge of office; it conveyed power to the wearer. As far back as the Stone Age, men and women wore crystal jewelry and talismen. They had a protective as well as decorative function, guarding their wearer from harm.
Crystals have been used to heal and bring balance, working through resonance and vibration. Crystals are said to heal holistically - that is to say, they work on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of being. They realign subtle energies that surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body and activating linkage points to the chakras that regulate the body's vibrational stasis. Chakra stone therapy has been shown to help cancer patients.
A Divining Pendulum is a gemstone suspended on a chain so that it may move freely - answering questions to receive a yes or no answer.
- Natural Blue Banded Agate Spear with a rhinestone & Jet Hematite cap
- 12mm Faceted Clear Quartz Natural Gemstone
- .925 Sterling Silver Layered Chain
- Hand-crafted in our West Hollywood Studio
There are two distinct schools of thought about the use of a pendulum and who or what is responding to the questions.
Famous Case of Pendulum Use
A French priest, Abbé Mermet employed the use of pendulum divination very successfully during the early 1900s. He located water, minerals and missing people using maps. The Vatican hired him to locate several lost treasures.
Other documented cases of historical use of a pendulum:
- British Intelligence used pendulums to predict Hilter's next move.
- King Solomon used a pendulum to find water during a visit to Queen of Sheba.
- Vietnam War marines used pendulums to ferret out underground tunnels and land mines.
Ancient Civilizations Used Pendulums
Ancient cultures used pendulum divination frequently.
- Ancient Egyptians believed the pendulum was magical.
- The Chinese used pendulums to determine where evil spirits were hiding to chase them from the home.
- Romans had great faith in the pendulum as a tool to receive divine guidance for problems.
- One of the most commonly asked questions was the sex of an unborn baby. If the pendulum moved in a circular motion, the baby was a girl. A straight line either back and forth or sideways indicated a male child.
How to Use Your Pendulum
You'll want to use your pendulum with great respect.
- Don't ask the same question more than once per session. Accept the first answer and move on.
- Don't depend solely on the pendulum's response to make important decisions.
- Only use the pendulum with good intentions.
- Don't allow others to use your pendulum. Their energy will interfere with yours and give inaccurate responses to your questions.
How to Hold Your Pendulum
There are many ways to hold the pendulum. You should try several to determine the most comfortable for you.
- Use the hand you write with to suspend pendulum.
- Hold the pendulum chain between your thumb and index finger.
- Sit at a table and rest your elbow on it.
- Hold the pendulum chain using one of the above methods.
- Ask the Pendulum to show you its YES, then to show its NO.
- Generally, a YES is a clockwise rotation and a NO being a counter clockwise rotation.
Protection | Clarity | Healing
Primary Chakras: Throat
Blue Banded Agate is for the throat chakra and promotes creative analysis and problem solving.
It gives you the courage to uphold and defend your convictions.
Banded Agate promotes creative expression of all types especially for decorating and acting, it enhances the ability to create a sacred space.
Banded Agate is a healing stone for body, mind and spirit. It can increase concentration, honesty and memory. Banded Agate also protects the wearer - preventing negative energy from harming you.
Agate is formed with bands of microscopic quartz crystals. It is a variety of Chalcedony. Agate is a grounding stone as well as a spiritual stone, allowing for one to bring their spiritual experiences into their everyday reality. Agate is believed to improve mental functions and can help where issues of clarity and stability are concerned. Agate is also helpful in overcoming negative emotions by bringing love into the chakras. Although they work very slowly and deliberately, this gentle nature of Agate helps it to have a lasting impact.
Healing, Enhancing, Amplification
Primary Chakras: All
Astrological signs: All
Extremely popular metaphysically, Clear Quartz is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Quartz is the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain.
Clear Quartz has been shown to enhance and strengthen the aura. As gifts from our Mother Earth, Clear Quartz comes to us with information for the higher self to assimilate in the process of one's spiritual growth. Clear Quartz is often used to cleanse, open, activate, and align all of the chakras.