Divining Pendulum: Rose Quartz Dragon Head
Crystals were created as the earth formed and they have continued to metamorphose as the planet itself has changed. They are the earth's DNA, a chemical imprint for evolution. They are miniature storehouses containing the records of the development of the earth over millions of years, and bearing the indelible memory of the powerful forces that shaped it. Their crystalline structure can absorb, conserve, focus and emit energy, especially on the electromagnetic waveband.
Crystals make excellent jewelry for both men and women. Wearing gems used to be a royal or priestly prerogative. The high priest of Judaism wore a breastplate set with precious stones. It was much more than a badge of office; it conveyed power to the wearer. As far back as the Stone Age, men and women wore crystal jewelry and talismen. They had a protective as well as decorative function, guarding their wearer from harm.
Crystals have been used to heal and bring balance, working through resonance and vibration. Crystals are said to heal holistically - that is to say, they work on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of being. They realign subtle energies that surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body and activating linkage points to the chakras that regulate the body's vibrational stasis. Chakra stone therapy has been shown to help cancer patients.
A Divining Pendulum is a gemstone suspended on a chain so that it may move freely - answering questions to receive a yes or no answer.
- Natural Rose Quartz
- 12mm Round Rose Quartz Gemstone
- .925 Sterling Silver Layered Chain
- Hand-crafted in our West Hollywood Studio
There are two distinct schools of thought about the use of a pendulum and who or what is responding to the questions.
Famous Case of Pendulum Use
A French priest, Abbé Mermet employed the use of pendulum divination very successfully during the early 1900s. He located water, minerals and missing people using maps. The Vatican hired him to locate several lost treasures.
Other documented cases of historical use of a pendulum:
- British Intelligence used pendulums to predict Hilter's next move.
- King Solomon used a pendulum to find water during a visit to Queen of Sheba.
- Vietnam War marines used pendulums to ferret out underground tunnels and land mines.
Ancient Civilizations Used Pendulums
Ancient cultures used pendulum divination frequently.
- Ancient Egyptians believed the pendulum was magical.
- The Chinese used pendulums to determine where evil spirits were hiding to chase them from the home.
- Romans had great faith in the pendulum as a tool to receive divine guidance for problems.
- One of the most commonly asked questions was the sex of an unborn baby. If the pendulum moved in a circular motion, the baby was a girl. A straight line either back and forth or sideways indicated a male child.
How to Use Your Pendulum
You'll want to use your pendulum with great respect.
- Don't ask the same question more than once per session. Accept the first answer and move on.
- Don't depend solely on the pendulum's response to make important decisions.
- Only use the pendulum with good intentions.
- Don't allow others to use your pendulum. Their energy will interfere with yours and give inaccurate responses to your questions.
How to Hold Your Pendulum
There are many ways to hold the pendulum. You should try several to determine the most comfortable for you.
- Use the hand you write with to suspend pendulum.
- Hold the pendulum chain between your thumb and index finger.
- Sit at a table and rest your elbow on it.
- Hold the pendulum chain using one of the above methods.
- Ask the Pendulum to show you its YES, then to show its NO.
- Generally, a YES is a clockwise rotation and a NO being a counter clockwise rotation.
Having the characteristics of all four elements, earth, air, fire, and water, the dragon symbolizes the unity of opposing forces. These forces include light and dark, sun and moon, masculine and feminine, life and death. As the reptilian embodiment of primordial power, the dragon is associated with fertility, the rising sun and immortality. In the East and pre Christian Europe the dragon was considered a beneficial and protective symbol, and thought to bring good luck. The red dragon is the emblem of Wales.
In China the dragon is a symbol of masculine energy and fertility. They are thought to guard the East and represent the sunrise and spring and rain. They are also symbols of supernatural power and can bestow the wearer with happiness, gifts of spiritual knowledge, and immortality. In Japan they are symbols of rain and have the power of thunder.
In Chinese Astrology people born in the year of the Dragon are considered to be strong willed, fiery, lucky, intelligent, and self reliant.
All Types of Love, Compassion, Self Esteem
Primary Chakras: Heart, Higher Heart
Astrological signs: Taurus, Libra
Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. One of the most important stones for Heart Chakra work, Rose Quartz opens the heart to all types of love - love of self, love of family, love of friends, romantic love. Because it is a type of quartz, Rose Quartz does have a high energy, but its vibe is also calming and soothing.
Rose Quartz is said to aid increasing overall fertility and is one of the pregnancy stones.
The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart, Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions.
Known as a romance stone, Rose Quartz can be used to attract love. Rose Quartz adds loving energy to relationships, bringing calm and peace. The comforting and soothing energy of Rose Quartz can also help heal a broken heart, allowing release of pent-up emotions and grief. Rose Quartz also helps release unexpressed feelings about others.